Facilities Maintenance supervisor
DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
May 2010 - Present Day (6 years 11 months)
- Drawing up (long-term) annual plans for technical maintenance repairs and modifications to buildings, installations and equipment at several locations and ensure that the technical operating resources remain in a good condition.
- Decides on the implementation of emergency repairs in consultation with the Operations Manager.
- Draws up (long-term) plans, including budgets and priorities as well as planning schedules.
- Maintenance of highly sophisticated high rise buildings, and performing maintenance work on the elevators, generators, sewage and water treatment plants, and all associating equipment.
- Assesses and supplements (supplied) work orders, drawings, manuals, permits etc
- Supervises the performance of maintenance work so that orders are performed on time and in accordance with the required specifications.
- Performs (periodic) inspections on the basis of maintenance schedules and ensures that the required tests are performed.
- Regularly coordinates with internal and external parties about the execution of work. Also ensures correct completion of orders, transfer and release of installations.
- Makes improvement proposals with regard to maintenance, modifications and upgrades to buildings, installations and equipment in order to guarantee the quality, functionality and production process.
- Supervises the execution of projects and monitors progress from a quality and financial point of view.
- Maintenance of heavy duty generators powering the buildings and spare parts management and diesel supply management to the facilities
- Maintenance of high-raise building, and surroundings
- Maintenance and management of air conditioners and HVAC systems
- Maintenance and management of constant supply treatment and distribution of water to the facilities
- Asset management, and building management using BMS and CMMS.
- Maintenance of the electrical equipments such as RMU, transformers, changeover switches, and other electrical appliances.