January 2010 - Present Day (7 years 2 months)
Operations and Maintenance of Real Estate:
- Supervision of Estate Operations regarding the maintenance, installation, and repair of basic equipments on site;
- Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Institution of an appropriate inspection system including checklists of duties to be carried out by technical team/personnel.
- Ensuring that all workers are provided with all relevant safety materials (including Personal Protective Equipments (PPEs) during performance of their duties.
- Ensuring that these duties executed by the technical team include a timely inspection to determine whether the various maintenance services are in conformity with the contract requirements.
Post Occupancy Evaluation and Audits:
- Assisting in the Planning and co-ordination of Health, Safety and Environment Audits and inspection programmes for the facility and specifying any requirements for such programmes.
- Reporting all incidents/accidents and communicating promptly to the Building and Estate Services and the Health, Safety and Environment Departments in compliance with Client’s Incident/Accident reporting investigation procedure.
- Preparation of Facility Maintenance Reports, summarizing observations resulting from difficulties or irregularities encountered, measures taken, improved conditions, repairs and services needed as at when due.
- Monitoring all on-going projects and repair works on site and giving regular feedbacks, while updating reports with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems.