ALPHAMEAD Facilities and Management Services Limited
April 2011 - Present Day (6 years 2 months)
- Monitor and ensure full compliance with all Shell’s Policies, HSE-MS, and confidentiality of information with SPDC’s standard of work.
- Supervise efficiently all electrical breakdowns and routine maintenance in order to minimize time loss and improve efficiency.
- Disseminate HSE Lateral learning from LFI to contractor personnel.
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure physical and structural asset integrity and report findings for closeout.
- Maintain accurate records of the condition of equipment and other systems in the buildings.
- Analyze and review corrective actions to maximize efficiency and to minimize down time.
- Manage and monitor preventative and predictive maintenance and repair works from inception stage to the execution stage.
§ Handle and respond efficiently to customer requests.
- Assess scope of repair work and ensure close out of all works within Service Level Agreement.
- Provide regular update of request status and close out.
- Plan and conduct predictive, routine and preventive checks and maintain programme for all air conditioners and utility support services in terms of electrical services.
§ Create monitoring systems or programs to ensure that problems are detected as early as possible.
- Supervise the efficient stocking and usage of spare parts and consumables to minimize cost.
§ Coordinate review meetings on operational and maintenance issues and keep documentation of the meeting.
§ Prepare weekly and monthly activity reports.