Increased customer satisfaction with services provided. Ensured site staffs commitment to work by promoting self worth and team work. Grew companies portfolio and profits by 45% and 60% respectively.
· Worked in a team that had the sole responsibility of liquidating Federal Government residential properties in the Federal Capital Territory.
· Team player in the processing of all completed sale files and subsequent forwarding to the Abuja Geographic Information Systems office for production of title documents.
· On a daily basis attended to interested buyers and new property owners with inquires and complaints relating to the sales procedure and outcomes.
· Ensured that the committees valuation records were always up to date by working closely with all other departments and sharing crucial information promptly.
· Worked closely with valuers and facility managers in the property valuation exercise and preparation of the valuation and property data base.
· Data entry during sale and auction process.
· Issuance of clearance slips to customers for collection of processed title documents
· Team player in the property sales and leasing department
· Responsible for sale and leasing of 30% of properties in the company’s portfolio
· Marketing, sales and leasing of customers properties
· Screening and conducting checks on all new tenants.
· Ensuring client’s properties for lease are in good state of repairs before new tenant moves in and preparation of inventory.
· Preparing tenancy agreements for new and renewing tenants.
· Ensuring all letters are prepared and delivered promptly to parties concerned including quit notices, tenancy renewal letters, rent remittance letters etc.
· Advised landlords on renovation and maintenance work required for their properties
· Supervised repair and maintenance work to be carried out on clients properties