· Supervise pipeline leak repairs by clamping.
· Help to create permit to work (PTW) for hot work at base.
· Supervise pipeline defect repairs by sectional replacement.
· Compile pre-mobbed certificate for equipments to be used on site.
· Supervise defective pump/valves maintenance.
· Develop, compile and review work method statement documents.
· Monitor quality delivery of goods to operation sites.
· Contribute in creating a comprehensive job hazard analysis (JHA) document.
· Make presentation and sales of services and products to clients.
· Work as an HSE Supervisor in sectional replacements, clamping and valve change-out operations (swamp and land operations).
· Organize periodic safety trainings for old and new staffs.
· Creating journey management plan for vehicles on assignments.
· Ensure proper housekeeping is carried out during and after operations.
· Deputize for the HSE manager on vacation and any other official absence
· Address staffs and clients about the possible hazard/threats related to the task at hand and control measures put in place.
· Lead by example and create a safety awareness culture among local and expatriate staff.
· Regular review on the HSE legislation and provide advice/recommend to management to ensure operational best practice and compliance.
· Enhance HSE awareness through regular tool box/safety meetings during site visits, with emphasis on personal hygiene, safety at work and food safety.
· Contribute to create HSE policy and HSE statement.
· Carry out personal protective and safety equipment inspection for staffs.
· Implementing HEMP and its tools and hazard investigation reports.