Coastal and Reclamation Engineering Srrvices
February 2010 - February 2013 (3 years 1 month)
- Inspect and monitor maintenance dredging of the Lagos Channel to ensure conformance with statutory and channel design requirements.
- Sign the daily dredging reports.
- Supervise the geo-technical operations on the Lagos channel.
- Technically audit all offshore activities of Lagos Channel Management for
Nigerian Ports Authority.
- Ensure regular monitoring of siltation through routine Hydrographic surveys- data collection/charting.
- Ensure that the advertised depth in the channel and berths are delivered.
- Supervise buoys inspection and maintenance on the channel.
- Supervise and report pollution control.
- Liaise with regulatory authority for project and report approval.
- Assist the project manager to collate, analyze data’s from all project activities to measure performance.
- Assigning jobs to subordinate.
- Writing of technical report.
- Reporting to the project manager.