Field Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineer
Cobbs Engineering Technology Nigeria
June 2009 - Present Day (8 years 2 months)
• Maintenance & Operation of Oil & Gas Chemical Injection pumps. Conducted routine maintenance of Valves Systems.
• Prompt allocation of resources to aid the provision of services.
• Reduced downtime, by measuring results and recommending corrective action.
• Ensured continuous operation of the injection pumps.
• Achieved 20 percent increase in production by ensuring regular monitoring and inspection of facility.
• Able to quickly grasp new technical information and communicate that information to others in an understandable manner. A conscientious team player with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Consistently demonstrate leadership skills, sound judgment, decision making capability, initiatives and resourcefulness in responding to job challenges.