Digital/ Press Service Engr.
Heidelberg Nig. Ltd
March 2007 - Present Day (10 years 3 months)
- Monitor machines status and co-ordinate repairs on industrial printing equipments.
- Coach and train the trainee engineers to enhance their efficiencies and improve their skills in problem solving.
- Electrical maintenance and trouble shooting of Cord machine, Speed Master 102 machine, Stahfolding machine etc.
- Maintain high reliability printing machines and recommend spare parts.
- Supervise preventive maintenance strength on heavy digital printing machines.
- Ensure timely troubleshooting services to eliminate breakdown of equipments.
- Implement training courses for the machine operators.
- Electrical troubleshooting & repair operations using machine wiring diagrams.
- Prepare checklists for diagnostic, maintenance and repair operations.
- Planning and coordinating the HSE activities to always ensure equipment safety.
- Seminar presentation on prepress, press and post press printing equipments.
- Taking quarterly Stock records of spare parts for preventive maintenance.
- Proper monitoring of a standard earthen system for machines safety.
- Maintenance of hardware and software update/ installation of a server operating system.
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting on LAN/WAN segments of computers on network.
- Installation and Maintenance of RIP software (Signastation, Metadimention, Delta tech, etc) for server operating system.
- System Networking and configuration.
- Configuration of Mac and IBM systems to communicate with these software’s.
- Remote access advantage to rectify software problems on digital printing equipments.
- Award for standard maintenance of Heidelberg machines (CTP, CTF and Suprasetter) in Nigeria for a period of 3 years ( March 2010)
- Received Heidelberg Nigeria Staff of the quarter award with instant promotion in the last financial year (April 2011)