MANAGER FINANCE (PASTA DIVISION)
September 2008 - Present Day (8 years 7 months)
- General supervision of the Finance and Accounts departmental functions
- Prepare on monthly basis the Management accounts, general ledger and variance cost analysis including all statutory remittances (VAT, WHT and PAYE).
- Ensure proper inventory management procedure on bulk wheat, Spaghetti produced and management of Sales and individual customers’ accounts and exceptional reporting.
- Management of the company’s bank accounts and ensure on a daily basis reconciliation of all Sales deposits.
- Preparation of Half year and year end financial report and product costing.
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts to the Group office for review and implementation, including sensitivity analysis report
- Supervises the monthly payroll report and Journal.
- Performing bank interest verification Inter company balance reconciliations.
- Conduct internal audit and reviews on monthly basis with the Production Manager on various processes for efficiency
- Control over assets (asset management) of the organization and creates strategic framework to monitor the efficiency of finance procedures and processes
- Evaluate areas where there is need for SOP’s in the plant
- Regularly follow up with Statutory agencies on all remittances to ensure compliance
- Assisting the Group manager on all matters and any other task given to me by the Group Finance controller.