Government Girls Secondary School Dabo (NYSC)
September 2005 - August 2006 (1 year 1 month)
- Teaching within the designated subject areas.
- Ensuring the correct use and care of equipment and resources is maintained.
- Participating in appropriate meetings with parents.
- Planning and preparing appropriate lessons and suitable
- Participating in the development of appropriate syllabuses,
Materials and Schemes of Work.
- Developing lessons and activities plan in line with a school's
- Helping students with their reading.
- Motivated students to join tourism club by inviting facilitators who spoke about the relevance
Tourism to Nigeria economy.
- Organized after school creative writing workshop.
- Identified individual student needs and liaised with the school principal to solve problems in
Learning, attitude and management of student workloads.
- Reported / communicated with parents as required by school’s policy.
- Took part in faculty meetings and workshops.