1. Planning of human resources to better service the business and production strategy of the company.
2. Building regulations to salary bonus, and incentives - stimulate employees to work, made the regime for workers.
3. Organize and perform work according to administrative duties and functions as required by the Board of Directors.
4. Building regulations, planning and procedures that relate to the use of property, Equipment and assets of the Company.
5. Research, compile and browse the regulations applicable in the company, build the organizational structure of the company - parts and organizational performance. Proposed organizational structure and the computer's operating networking system. Building a system of regulations, procedures and regulations for the company and monitoring the observance of the rules.
1. Posting of journal entries of various client into the software
2. Bank reconciliation
3. Helping clients with the internal control structure rearrangement
4. Interim audit of various clients’ accounts
5. Management financial statement
6. Audit of various clients Management financial statement
-MANAGE AND OVERSING THE ACTIVITES OF THE SUPPORTING STAFF
-BANK RECONCILIATION STATEMENT AND PREPARATION OF THE DAILY CASH SUMMARY
-HANDLING OF THE PATROLL
-HANDLING OF SOME OF THE PERISHABLE AND NON PERISHABLE ITEAMS OF THE ENTERPRISE