July 2008 - Present Day (8 years 8 months)
CLEEN FOUNDATION- ADMIN OFFICER 2008- DATE
1. Providing efficient logistics support for the Organization;
- Ensuring that office supplies are procured in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Ensuring proper use of office supplies and avoiding wastages.
- Making sure that utility bills are paid on time and that such services are provided uninterruptedly.
- Making sure that the work environment is conducive for high productivity.
- Carrying all necessary Admin support to the program staff in carrying out their activities.
- Handling of Petty cash for the day to day running of the Abuja Branch office.
2. Coordinate all procurements as approved by the Executive Director
- Maintain a record of use duly signed by request-making unit and provide a summary as a supporting document for new requisitions for office supplies.
- Determine pattern of use of office supplies and maintains an adequate stock to avoid run out.
- Provide fuel for all vehicles and the generator through the fuel vouchers system.
- Ensure that the agreement with the fuel supplier is valid, fair and works well.
- Prepare monthly vehicle/ fuel reports.
- Undertake any other duties that may be requested by the Executive Director.
3. Maintain fixed asset register and manage the organization’s assets
- Cataloguing of books and equipments using codes.
- Use of office supplies with proper cost allocation to function/programme areas.
- Developing and maintaining a fixed assets register
- Maintaining all administration files
- Maintaining proper asset records for all purchases-technical and non-technical alike.
4. Coordinate Admin team;
- Supervise the work of the Admin team, which consist of the office secretary, Driver and the office assistant.
- Translate expectations into broad annual work plan for admin team
- Set clear responsibilities and target expectations, and supervise the development of individual work plans for each member of the unit, in line with the aspirations of the organizations.
- facilitate team development activities such as team meetings, competence
development, weekly planning and implementation.
- Evaluate performance of team members and hold performance review sessions.
- Ensure proper recording keeping and documentation of team activities and
5. Coordinate Human Resource Administration
- Maintaining proper and up to date personnel files
- Prepare weekly analysis report of staff resumption time
- Coordinate monthly staff general meetings, quarterly board meetings and writing of reports.
- Prepare leave roaster and staff leave account
- Documenting infractions of the organization’s policies for action
- Timely and accurate compliance with HR processing requirements in respect to recruitment of new employees and exit of employees.
- Recruitment & selection administration including booking and testing of Applicants
- In-charge of preparing Interview timetable, interview venue and handle logistics
- Maintain the application database and co-ordinate candidates for tests and interviews
- Assist in conducting credentials’ verification of new employees and in producing verification reports for user departments.
- Prepare invitation letters for tests and interviews and offer letters for successful candidates
- Coordinate recruitment & selection process, manage and conduct interviews and Issuance of Offer letters
- Organise, Conduct and draw up induction/ Orientation programme for new employees
- Provide administrative assistance to all staff to ensure a smooth and effortless flow of work
- documentation of all employees ( letters, ID card, call card, work tools, etc)
- Facilitate official travel processes (travel documents, Accommodations, Programme Venue etc)
- CSO Panel on Police Reform: Public hearing within the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria organize by Network on Police Reform in Nigeria NOPRIN, The public hearing took place in Lagos, Owerri, Uyo, Sokoto, Kogi, Adamawa and Abuja. I handled the disbursement of Funds, set up Secretariat, Hotels, Flight tickets, honorarium for resource person and transport reimbursement for all participants within the six geopolitical zones.
- Policing Election Organized by CLEEN Foundation with support from Justice for All (J4A) the programme department of Department for International Development (DfID) This Project took place within the 36 state of the federation of Nigeria to conduct the 2011 general election: I handled the disbursement of funds, in addition I supervised the observers of Abuja, Kano and Kaduna state.
- 2-day training on Crime information Management, FCT Abuja. I played the administrative role for the success of the programme.
- 2-day workshop on the Review of the Police bill organized by CLEEN and the British, Council in Abuja I handled the Logistics, dispatch and follow up of invitees and also setting up of secretariat
- Spear headed Altus police station visitor’s week in all the police commands in the FCT Abuja, Kano and Akwa Ibom respectively organized by Altus Global Alliance Hague, Netherlands. I handled the disbursement of funds and also was on ground to monitor and supervised the visits within the aforementioned states in Nigeria.
- 3-days Methodology Workshop on Monitoring African borders organized by (DFID) in Abuja: As a participant
- 2-days Interactive forum on Enhancing Police Accountability in FCT Abuja, organized By MAC ARTHUR Foundation in collaboration with CLEEN Foundation. I played the admintrative role from the beginning to the end of the project
- 2-days Sensitization Seminar on Gender Based Violence organized by the European Union: As participant
- 1-day Interactive forum on Enhancing Police Accountability in Nigeria organize by CLEEN Foundation. Played an administrative role
- Sub regional Conference on Police and Policing in West Africa organized by FORD Foundation, OSIWA, OSJI, and APCOF.
- Training on the mapping of Informal Policing structures in FCT Abuja organized by Mac Arthur Foundation.
- Training workshop on National Action on Patterns and Prevalence of Police Abuse of Human Right in Nigeria organized by DFID
- Project Development cycle Training organized by CLEEN Foundation.