Management Information System Officer
Delta Steel Company Plc
August 2008 - December 2012 (4 years 5 months)
- Maintained Sales Account and Ensured Periodic Reconciliation of Customer Accounts.
- Interacted with steel plant and regional officers to ensure prompt booking, order processing and servicing of orders.
- Maintained customers’ balance order.
- Prepared Daily, Monthly and Yearly (MIS) reports of production volume and sales performance of regional managers and officers.
- Prepared Monthly, Quarterly and Annual business plans.
- Prepared Weekly Cash flow Forecast Reports.
- Monitored, measured and gave reports on targets of Regional Officers in line with Business Plan volumes, collections, NSR.
- Maintained competition knowledge to create and adjust sales strategies by monitoring international and local steel prices of competitors’ on weekly basis.
- Created, Maintained and Monitored a Creditors Age wise Report and liaised with regional managers to ensure speedy collection of due debts.
- Liaised with rolling mill office and production planning unit to verify saleable prime stock and downgrade to enable accurate planning of cash flow.
- Liaised with dispatch and logistics department and rolling mill for customer order reconciliations.
- Maintained Customer Visit Reports to ensure satisfaction of customers and prompt attendance to customer requests and complaints.
- Attended to customers’ calls on available products on ground.
- Designed templates and files which helped in reducing time spent on preparing reports.
- Maintained working files of the Unit.