· Monthly review and forecast of financial performances and analysis of variance
· Support business in product costing, customer contract review and price simulation
· Drive P&L accountability and deliver on financial commitments
· Ensure proper and timely Tax remittances and regulatory authorities engagement.
· Manage cash flow and treasury including managing account receivables and overall cash position of the company
· Ensure policies and procedures are updated and enforced across organization
· Review and negotiation of contracts with Distributors, Suppliers and Service providers
· Work with the Business team to ensure growth plans are validated
· Credit and financial audit to monitor the performance of obligors, cash flows and adherence to the terms and conditions of offer.
· Analyse Financial statements and reports to derive the risk rating for credit review
· Prepare and Present regular reports to Executive Management on the performance of the Bank’s risk asset portfolio
· Make recommendations to executive management on the Bank’s credit portfolio to minimise credit and financial risk.
· Develop a robust framework for the effective monitoring of the Bank’s risk assets portfolio.
· Monitoring End use of funds, collateral and adherence to Financial and Non-Financial covenants.