February 2010 - February 2012 (2 years 1 month)
Sleek-Pennyville Fixture Limited 2010-2012
(4,Adeniyi street Olodi-Apapa, Lagos).
Position: Accounts Officer
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; cash flow forecast, scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances and initialing corrective actions.
- General book-keeping and implementing on-going control of cash transactions including reconciliation of bank statements and accounts and resolution of any discrepancies.
- Oversee the management of the company’s inventory, including sale stock by monitoring and updating inventory reconciliation.
- Monitor monetary sales activity in all store outlets by maintaining proper money management and deposit procedures and ensuring staff adherence to set sales targets.
- Preparation of financial statements and management reports, including monthly and annual accounts.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Tax administration, interface with relevant regulatory agencies on tax matters and filling of all statutory returns.
- Preparing payrolls, records of prepaid assets, account receivable, accruals and payment of employee salaries.
- Keep and disburse petty cash for general office needs.
- Disbursement of approved payments.
- Maintain the organization’s financial security by establishing internal controls.
Fareast Mercantile Co. Ltd 15th, November 2012-still Date
Plot 271 Adetokumbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island, Lagos.
Position: Refund Accountant Supply Chain Department (Business and Clearing unit)
- Entering and registering of payment made in advance to branches and recording them into the general books
- Calculation of shipping and terminal demurrage.
- Registering and calculation of Refund of demurrage generated from shipping and/or terminal company.
- Entering of actual terminal storage, NAFDAC fees and total expense into the cost ledger.
- Entering of the expect refund amount into refund register.
- Reconciling the bills with the GIN report and Daily Container Report via Register to ensure that they are consistent with each other.
- And so on.