Richmond fellowship (Charitable organisation, Housing)
August 2009 - August 2012 (3 years 1 month)
- Project management: Lead accountant in the change process involving the overhaul of the chart of accounts and implementing a new Budgeting system.
- Co ordinate the annual Budget setting process.
- Comprehensive quarterly forecast.
- Financial review and monitoring of service management accounts, ensuring preparation is in accordance with UK GAAP and organisational policies.
- Advising on Business Tender Budgets and providing Pricing options for new Service Business models.
- KPI performance measurements: Including liaison with Area managers and Service managers to ensure optimum contract performance.
- Internal Benchmarking.
- Motivate and Manage Team.
- Acting as a mentor to the services ensuring that internal control measures are understood and adhered to by providing training on a regular basis to improve the feedback mechanism.
- Liaison with auditors at Year end to compile statutory accounts in accordance with the SORPS and UK GAAP.
- Key stakeholders: Area managers, Service managers, Finance Directors, Directors of Operations, Auditors & Commissioners