fenway courier exp serv.nig.ltd
March 2007 - Present Day (10 years 5 months)
FENWAY COURIER EXPRESS SERVICES (NIG) LTD (2007-Till Date)
Duties as Accountant:
- BRANCHES AUDITING
- POSTING OF BILLS(COURIER,HANDLING CHARGES,HAULAGE)
- POSTING OF DEPOSIT SLIP (BRANCHES’ACCOUNT)
- COLLATION & POSTING OF HQ PETTY CASH VOUCHERS
- COLLATION & POSTING HQ CASH SALES
- POSTING OF MANIFESTS
- Ensuring that all payments due to company are collected when due without compromise.
- Producing Monthly Management Accounts.
- Producing Annual Budgets.
- Records, classifies, and summarizes financial transactions and events in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Handling Staff Salaries making the necessary deductions as required.
- Support and participate in all accounting activities during the monthly/quarterly close, including the preparation of account reconciliations.
- Provide strong banking and Treasury support to the Centre
- ATTENDING TO STORE MATTERS Drive continuous process improvement in the accounting processes in the Center, including key controllership projects.
- Provide compliance and controllership
- DEPOSIT OF CHEQUES/CASH TO THE BANK/WITHDRAWAL OF CASH
- ANALYSIS AND POSTING BRANCHES SALES RETURNS
- PREPARATION OF HKDC/SACS/TRANS AIR BILLS
- CUSTOMER’S LEDGER RECONCILIATION
- PREPARATION OF DEBTORS SCHEDULE
- BANK RECONCILIATION-BRANCHES-POST DIRECT & DEBIT (INTREST RECEIVED, BANK CHARGES, OTHER CHARGES, OMISSION, ETC.
- RECONCILIATION OF LEDGER ACCOUNTS WITH TRIAL BALANCE IN CONJUCTION WITH OTHERS
- TAKE PART IN THE PREPATIONS OF MONTHLY BILLS
- INVENTORY SUPPORT
ANY OTHER MATTERS AS ASSIGNED BY THE DIRECTORS