Admin and Finance officer
PKV TECHNOLOGIES LTD
November 2010 - Present Day (6 years 6 months)
- All aspects of bookkeeping including sales and purchase
ledger input, reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger
- Returns to government agencies (including VAT)
- Credit control
- Provide advice and assistance and early warning of such problems as cost over-runs, excessive charges, and potential penalties. Develop models to depict financial and related activities tailored for specific operations.
- listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Getting customers aware and acquainted on new products of the company
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Representing the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive administrative services, including budget and financial management, purchasing, procurement, and contract administration, general administrative services, facilities, property, safety, space management, human resources services.
- Serve as a support to management on planning organizational needs, and preparing plans, goals, objectives, or criteria for management processes.
- Compilation of budgets, cash-flow forecast and financial
management reports on monthly and ad hoc basis
- Preparation of statutory annual reports
- Maintaining contact with bankers, investment managers,
pension advisors and auditors
- Liaising with auditors and company executives and answering
queries on financial based matters
- Proposing and discussing changes and improvements to the
company’s current accounting setup