· Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the project fund are maintained in an accurate and timely manner
· Responsible for entering financial information and maintaining all financial records for projects and for the organization.
· Monitor the expenditures to ensure that program funds are utilized appropriately by the close of the fiscal year.
· Maintaining up to date of all Asset Register for the organization.
· Preparing cheque, payment vouchers, cash deposits, cash withdrawals, and timesheet.
· Ensure that all financial reporting is completed on time and submitted to donors.
· Providing effective financial support to the Nutrition in Katsina project ensuring compliance with ECHO and Save the Children’s policies and procedures.
· Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys.
· Provide efficient and effective office management.
Perform other related duties as required
Preparation of monthly management information including financial analysis and review with supporting schedules and advice for management.
Budgeting, Planning and Controlling.
Computation and making Returns on PAYE, Pensions, VAT etc.
Management of Debtors & Creditors. Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors &
Liaising with external auditors, banks and handling banking transactions.
Records expenditures, income, and any other related transaction in the books of accounts.
Prepares payment vouchers and corresponding checks.
Prepares monthly bank reconciliation statement and balance sheet .
Performs petty cash payments and periodically reconciles petty cash balances. Ensures that the books of accounts are up to dates at all times, orderly, well kept, and readily available for references and audit, when required
Prepare and Process Payments of Staff Salaries
Prepare Financial Report on ARFEST
Prepare Monthly Financial Report
Prepare & Process Payments for Seasonal Professionals.
Analyze and Review Subscriptions and payments made by 19 Northern State for ARFEST
Excellent Communication skills and good internal personal skills
Ability to handle Computer effectively with good knowledge of
Work with minimum supervision in a unique corporate environment
Adapting well to changes in environment
Good team player
Proficiency in managing high volumes of payments.