Incentive and credit management officer
Visafone Communications Limited
April 2009 - Present Day (8 years 1 month)
Visafone Communications Limited April 2008-Till date
COMMERCIAL OPERATIONS (Head Incentive and credit Administration) (April 2012-Date)
- Computation and processing of incentives
- Preparation of Dealer Credit request.
- Review and reconciliation of all Ruim upload.
- Administer invoicing of all MDS dealer centers.
- Administer all corporate credit sales.
- Dealer creation on sage and IRSM.
- Process staff Hire purchase request
- Monthly sales internal & eternal auditing, cross checking all dealer invoicing with stock balancing
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/RECONCILIATIONS (October 2009- April 2012)
- Daily update of the cash forecast schedule for OPEX & CAPEX for monthly budget
- Monthly review and analyses of Accruals in relations to budgeted expenses
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier’s account
- Liaising with suppliers on their Statement of Accounts
- Processing of Operating Expenditure invoices on presentation of all relevant documents
- Preparation and processing of Month-end Journals
- Updating and Reconciling Month-end Accounting Schedules
- Reviewing and Analyzing monthly expenses against payment
- Monitor, Reviewing, Updating and Reporting of Marketing budget
- Monitoring, Updating and Reporting of Prepayments schedule
- Liaise with procurement on payment details
- Processing, Reporting and Analyzing Staff Cash Advances/Retirement monthly
- Processing posting and reconciling of Cash Advance Retirement on Sage Line 500
- Monthly reconciliation and report of Aged Debtors Account
FINANCE /TRADE SERVICE OFFICER (June 2009- October 2009)
- Processing of custom duty payment.
- Resolving of issues relating to customs.
- Preparation of cash forecast.
- Managing loan/interest repayment
- Leasing with banks on Bank Guaranties, Letter of Credit, Call deposit and Form M
TREASURY OFFICER (March 2009-June 2009)
- Reconciliation of bank statements with Sage.
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and resolving all payment issues.
- Preparation of weekly collection reports from partner Banks.
- Management of Dealer credit notes
- Posting of payments and bank charges on sage.
TRAINEE ACCOUNTANT- NYSC (TREASURY) (April 2008-Feb 2009)
- Managing of office petty cash.
- Posting of Bank statement on sage.
- Monthly bank Reconciliation and Cash count.
- Posting of Journal entries on Sage.
- Writing of Supplier cheques in line with payment requisition.
- Bank withdraw and deposits