· Manage and supervise operation at accounts and finance department with four(4) staff
· Custodian of the bank’s book of accounts and record keeping
· Identification and management of risks across functional areas of the Company.
· Evaluation of the appropriateness and effectiveness of the Company's systems and processes.
· Adoption and review of processes to ensure that adequate controls are in place to achieve the overall goals of the Company.
· Investigation of fraud, misuse or misappropriation of the Company's assets.
· Maintenance of a sound system of internal controls that would provide assurance of accurate financial reporting; efficient and effective operations; compliance with regulations; and the safeguard of the Company's assets.
· Analysis of the system's procedures and rules, spotting weaknesses and working with executive management to make necessary revisions.
· Communication of all internal control shortfalls to upper management when and if they are discovered.
· Establishment of risk-based audit programs.