1. Advice customers on insurance products on bank's third party insurance products (Leadway Insurance)
2. Establishes, develops and maintains bank business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the bank's products/services.
3. Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
4. Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
5. Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations on SME and insurance products for current and prospective customers.
6. Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
7. Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
8. Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
9. Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profiled value
10. Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
11. Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the
12. Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
13. Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing
and technical service areas.
14. Participates in trade shows and conventions.
1. Oversee the recording studio and schedule artists for recording.
2 Where relevant to liaise with staff members in order to resolve any
queries or conflicts in order to achieve a balance between production
requirements and service excellence.
3. overseeing marketing and advertising, designing weekly, monthly, yearly budgets and acting as the link between clients and the engineers. Generally handling all financial matters,prepare relevant documentation for approval and invoicing purposes, bank reconciliation issues, payroll and third party settlements.
4. To undertake any other relevant administrative tasks/projects to ensure
the smooth running of the facility.
1. Transformed the mini studio to a big recording facility
2. Ensured that 6 in-house staffs where trained to become seasoned mixing engineers
3. Created a working accounting environment
1.Data entry into ecashbook,
2.evoucher and staffs' database software (tailor-made), ensure completeness, efficient & Timely operation of Accounting processes including: General Ledgers and Cashbook, Account reconciliation,
3.Administration of staff accounts with external institution (insurance, bank loans etc), Verification, Accuracy, and Completeness of Contractual Agreements with third parties
1. Solved a major end of year account reconciliation problem
2. Ensured the full implementation of computer based systems - e-payrolls, e-invoicing and advancing.
3. Got recommendations from my superiors and was awarded the best staff corper in that year