• Mapping out the location area that are meet for counting and ensuring that the count are done in accordance with the location numbering.
• Ensure proper and accurate count of product by double counting each area and other missing location identified by the server
• Sending and uploading data from the count to the main server using Denso Scanner and take up the missing location for a recount and proper counting.
• Counting of all product on the trading floor and also ensure all the product are well arranged after the count
Cash handling, customer service, balance drawer and place order for inventory
Maintain thorough knowledge of store merchandise
Responsible for balancing cash draw at close of shift
Compile and maintain non-monetary report
• Journal Entry. Handwriting of Journal of individual items and then posting the entry into company ERP package ((John Edward software JDE). That enables me to achieve journal entry skills. • Prepared asset installation and capitalization form. Raised Asset installation file needed for capitalization and also made the necessary entry into Microsoft Excel by crediting or debiting each asset to the right accounting code.
• Cycle count of RM/PM &FG. Generate the products for stock taking of RM/PM/FG on a weekly basis and send it to fellow team member who will be involved in the counting and also lead the counting process to ensure accurate count. After the count I take a step further to analyze the variances, ensure corrective entries are passed and then sign it and send it to my supervisor for signing.
• Received and processed invoice. In charge of receiving and processing supplier invoices and ensure a three way match for the invoice before sending it out to the head office for payment. Also tracked invoice to know those that have been paid in order to know those outstanding or having issues regarding to payment.