1. Provide overall financial oversight and control to the MAPS project.
2. Take the lead in the formulation and implementation of sound accounting, financial and procurement policies/procedures and ensure that management and staff comply with the FHI360 and USAID regulations.
3. Prepare both the annual work plan and corporate budgets and provide the lead in budget monitoring and reporting.
4. Perform routine financial analysis and review/approve financial reports on a periodic basis.
5. participated in Sub-grants engagement process from pre-award assessments to selection of CBOs/NGOs/FBOs.
1. Participated in developing the MAPS project field financial framework and operations manuals.
2. Oversaw the setting of MAPS offices and recruitment of staff in Abuja HQs and seven States of Zamfara, Kogi, Nasarawa, Benue, Cross River, Oyo and Ebonyi.
3. Instrumental in designing financial reporting systems, budget tracking and financial reporting financial templates for Abuja HQs and State offices.
4. Ensured proper financial back up documentation is maintained in all MAPS offices.
5. Trained MAPS staff on FHI360/USAID financial and procurement requirements.