· Works to promote a positive image of the Company to the community and government organizations.
· Develops contacts and relationships with key local and national representatives, government agencies including Customs, NNPC, NPA, NAPIMS, in order to create opportunities for keeping the Company and its services in front of the public and the trade.
· Advice management of all changes in governmental/oil and gas policies, regulatory matters and how they affect the company in operational capacity.
· Represent the company's position to new public policies by Executive and Legislative arms of Government as they affect oil and gas industry.
· Manage and maintain a specific account base as assigned
· Assist Sales Executives with building strong relationships with clients
· Develop rapport and provide personalized service to target accounts
· Assist with customer specific pricing and profitability analysis to enable market related response to rate inquiries and tenders
· Ensure timely and accurate update of crucial sales support systems such as Insight, SCV, and MARS
· Ensure team uses processes effectively.
· Assist with short term forecasting for large or very large customers
· Prepare and maintain client data files as necessary
· Communicate cross functionally to ensure customer complaints are appropriately and timely addressed
· Facilitate service delivery resolution between client and Customer Resource Center. Initiate follow up with overseas offices if required to resolve issues.
· Help facilitate effective execution of, and follow-up on, quarterly client satisfaction surveys
· Help monitor customer adherence to agreed commitments including contractual terms & conditions, volume commitments, and DSO (timely freight settlements).
· Promote E-commerce services
· Work as an integral part of the Sales team helping to manage all client related Sales initiatives
· Be a customer advocate internally
· Oversee business rules relating to contracting and the contracting process; oversee the on-boarding process rules.
· Complete and/or coordinate general administrative Sales work, including data input, travel arrangements, and visit planning
· Provide structure and direction to the Sales Support team, facilitate learning and information sharing
· Supports company commitment to ISO 9001, 14001, OHSAS 18001 certification
· Performs other position related duties as specified by management
· Create and maintain good working relationship with Federal Legislators and other functionaries of government.
· To actively take part in the profitable development of the City Office with special focus on customers and commercial activities in relation to governmental requirements.
· To always persevere to accomplish set goals by addressing issues in either public forums or individual audiences to ascertain INTELS objectives.
· Manage official appointments for the MD and other top Executives of the company in all government concerns i.e The Executive the legislature and NNPC in Abuja.
Prepare and process purchase orders in line with company policies and procedures.
Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of items between supplier and to stores on time.
Source, select and negotiate for best purchase package in terms of quality prices, items, deliveries and services with suppliers
Plan and manage inventory levels of materials.
Purchase and issue order in accordance to specification.