FINANCE PROJECT MANAGER
FIRST COMMUNITY HEALTH & CARE, SURREY NHS (SOCIAL ENTERPRISE)
August 2012 - Present Day (4 years 10 months)
- Managing and coordinating the implementation of a new reporting tool (JET reports) to meet organisational needs.
- Initiating the delivery of accurate Management reports to Budget holders and the Board.
- Compiling financial statements in accordance with Financial reporting standards.
- Embedding sound monthly accounting procedures to ensure transparent financial reports are produced.
- Compiling & Maintaining systems notes.
- Key stakeholders: Finance Directors, management accounts, Budget holders