Saroli Industrial Company Ltd.
August 2010 - Present Day (6 years 8 months)
Prime responsibilities and duties -
- Act as the first point of contact for the auditors, and communicate with them to ensure all questions can be answered efficiently.
- Prepare the draft annual statutory accounts.
- Ensure timely payment of debtors and invoicing of creditors.
- Oversee payroll and pension, in conjunction with company’s payroll bureau and pension funds.
- Justify the bank accounts and investment activity of company as requested by the group rules and regulations.
- Member of the finance committee.
- Support company’s fundraising efforts through the provision of information for reporting purposes.
- Ensure company maximizes its income.
- Develop and maintain thorough financial procedures for the organization including staff payroll, Inland revenue, Insurance, invoice/payments etc.
- Ensure all finance records are kept accurately and securely and in line with Cy requirements
- Ensure financial policies are being adhered to as set out in the COMPANY financial guidelines.
- Review financial guidelines with company and Finance Sub-committee annually.
- Ensure that company acts in a manner to minimize fraud.
- Attend supervision, team meetings, training and other meetings as required.
- Assist a member of staff in line with company’s policies, procedures and ethos.
- Maintain effective working relationships with company’s external partners.
- Work towards the achievement of company’s strategy and annual business plans.
- Undertake other duties as your line manager should require in keeping with the responsibility of the post.