Dangote Cement Plc
February 2012 - Present Day (5 years 3 months)
- Reviewing monthly financial report submitted by each plant for accuracy and integrity and ensures it complies with International Financial Reporting standards (IFRS) and in line with the company policy.
- Collation of annual budgets including periodic budget reviews and preparation of budget performance reports and variance investigation.
- Preparing monthly consolidation of trial Balance for plants within Nigeria and other African subsidiaries.
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly consolidation of financial statements for all plants in Nigeria and other African subsidiaries.
- Preparing monthly inter-plant matrix and follow up to ensure appropriate reconciliation is done where necessary
- Reconciling statement of comprehensive income with MPR to ensure there are agreed
- Liaising with strategic supplies and reconciling the balance of LPFO, AGO etc.
- Liaising with the Treasury Department and raising Debit notes for African Projects and Subsidiaries
- Maintaining proper account schedules for all African Projects
- Reconciling African Projects accounts
- Conversion of Foreign Subsidiaries local currency to Reporting entity currency
- Other accounting functions that may be assigned from time to time by GM-Finance/CFO
I ensure timely submission of quarterly and annual Financial Statement
Accurancy and integrity of Financial Statement