Akintola Williams Deloitte
April 2008 - December 2012 (4 years 9 months)
- Analyzing accounts and review of financial reports while ensuring they are in compliance with GAAP.
- Identifying problem transactions and irregularities in related accounts, resolving them in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensuring that designed and internal control systems are functioning.
- Testing the operating effectiveness of the designed internal control and reporting with suggestion on how to close the gaps identified.
- Preparation of Financial statement’s / Report and analysis of variance noted.
- Coordinating , supervising , and processing of all Office transactions including Fixed Assets Accounts Receivable, Applied Deposits, Bank Reconciliations, and others