1. Formulation of the Medium-Term Revenue Framework ensuring sustainable medium-term budget planning:
i. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation
ii. Federal Inland Revenue Service
iii. Nigerian Customs Service
iv. Department of Petroleum Resources
2. Formulation of the Medium-Term Fiscal/Expenditure Framework – ensuring fiscal policy remains within limits aligned with ongoing macroeconomic stability:
i. Funding mandatory charges (debt service, statutory transfers, pensions);
ii. Ensuring sufficient funding for Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDA) spending; and
iii. Formulating sustainable deficit with Debt Management Office.
i. Outline Government’s overall Fiscal Strategy and Medium Term Expenditure Framework;
ii. Identify Fiscal Risks; and
iii. Conduct other analytical and preparatory work involved in preparing the Fiscal Strategy Paper.
3. Work on Government Information and Management Information System, (GIFMIS), Chart of Accounts (COA) in line with the requirements for Treasury Single Accounting System.
4. To support the BOF in strengthening of the Medium Term Sector Strategies and the annual budget preparation process.
5. Assist the BOF’s Fiscal/Budget Monitoring and Evaluation by participation in the research for and preparation of reports.