Tribel Transport & Haulage Company Lagos
January 2008 - Present Day (9 years 6 months)
- Coordinating/Planning of Transport / Fleet Management Procedure, Control for the Company Fleet.
- Managing all Activities Relating to the Effective running of the Company’s Road Transport / Fleet.
- Coordinating all the company’s branch offices in Nigeria. ( 24 States with 147 Vehicles. ).
- Responsible for General office Administration & logistics Services In order to ensure effective & Efficient Operations.
- Developing & Implementing Fleet Maintenance Program.
- Monitoring & Tracking of vehicles from home base to various destinations.
- Analyze expenditures and other financial information to develop plans, policies, or budgets for increasing profits services Improvement.
- Ensure appropriate Maintenance Schedules and Records are Established and strictly Adhere to.
- Implements Standard Operating Procedures. ( SOP ).
- Ensure smooth Implementation of fleet agreements and customer Satisfaction.
- Oversee zero breakdown of Fleet.
- Plan, organize, or manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with organizational requirements.
- Supervision & carryout scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance, repairs, overhauling etc
- Responsible for drivers Management which Include: .Training, Recruitment of Reliable and Competent drivers. Etc
- Monitor spending to ensure that expenses are consistent with approved budgets.
- Coordinating with Security for Accident response and documentation Including Personal Presence at the scene.
- Prepared Emergency Rescue Operations for Faulty Vehicles outside their Primary bases.( breakdown ).
- Organizing, Maintaining, Managing a Large Company fleet of Vehicles Over a designated Geographical Region such that down time and cost are Minimized.