Front Desk Officer
BLUESEA INVESTMENT LIMITED
March 2012 - November 2012 (9 months)
- Check in guests, keep record of guest arrivals, length of stay and their special needs and preferences.
- Manage the booking of rooms, check with House Keeping departments, the rooms ready and liaise with housekeepers on how to deliver luggages to the rooms.
- Note requests for wakeup calls, transport arrangement and other general enquires.
- Settle guests complains with tact and diplomacy.
- Answer telephones calls both national and international, schedule reservations, take messages and transfer callers to guest rooms.
- Liaise with housekeeping department, restaurant and security regarding VIP and group check ins.
- Maintain accurate account balances for hotel expenses and collect payment from guests.
- Expenses include room charges, oversea telephone calls, meals and laundry.