Front Desk Officer
Royal vantage Hotel & Suits
February 2012 - Present Day (5 years 5 months)
- Reporting directly to the Hotel Director in all matters relating to the daily operation of the
- Information Desk.
- Dealing with all passenger requests and complaints, ensuring that the entire Front Desk Team is
- aware about the daily program, all passenger issues, any changes in itinerary, arrival /
- departure times, requests concerning passengers and passenger areas.
dealing with all cabin change requests and overlooking the exchange office operation within the
- Front Desk.
- The Front Desk Manager also has responsibility for the embarkation and disembarkation process
of the passengers and ensuring that the control and security of passports and the delivery of
- passenger identification cards are administered correctly.
- The Front Desk Manager is also responsible for the day to day financial operations of the front
- office in close coordination with the Financial Controller.