ENVIRONMENT AGENCY (GEOMATICS GROUP)
March 2011 - September 2012 (1 year 7 months)
- Working as part of a team to create a new asset management capacity (CAMC) for the agency, a project replacing the National Flood and Coastal Defence Database (NFCDD), this is used to monitor flood and coastal risk management assets.
- The cleansing of existing spatial asset datasets, with a view to improve spatial data quality;
- Management of data collection and development of new spatial asset datasets;
- Development of update mechanisms and procedures.
- Geo-referencing and digitising of spatial datasets.
- Loading geological datasets into model databases.
- Filtering LIDAR data to identify ground and surface objects to produce a bare earth Digital Terrain Model (DTM), producing our standard product which includes Digital Terrain Model (DTM) and Digital Surface Model (DSM).