COWRY ASSET MANAGEMENT
February 2008 - August 2010 (2 years 7 months)
Reported to the Abuja Branch Manager and oversaw the activities of three (3) marketers and one (1) administrative staff, all in the Marketing and Admin Department.
- Generated 70% of expected target income by marketing of company products to potential clients, aided by in-depth analysis of key market trends and stock market activities.
- Identified new customer segments for the organization’s real estate products and developed the real estate customer base.
- Conducted extensive products-related research particularly on risk management, property management, benchmarking, compliance monitoring and performance measurement. Research findings aided marketing strategy formulation
- Provided service to customers by answering inquiries, providing timely feedback, managing customers portfolio, making referrals, opening stock broking accounts and ensuring prompt resolution of customer complaints.
- Prepared and ensured timely submission to the Head Office, the weekly activity report for the Abuja branch (detailing income generated, client prospects, etc).