Operations Shift Lead
PIC-Marunbeni group, Operators Of NIPP lot6 Power Plant sapele
August 2011 - July 2012 (1 year 1 month)
As an operator, the following is a summary of what I was doing as a power plant operator, managing the turbine and the gas plant.
- Writing Of Plant Operating Procedures for Different Systems
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly report.
- Attending management Morning Meeting and presenting of report/recommendations
- Monitoring of GT’S operating parameters, collect, trend and document data
- Monitoring and caring out preventive and corrective maintenance on Gas turbine and order Support systems.
- The Gas Plant Monitoring and Gas temperature control to meet plant required parameters,
- Guiding and directing of the operators during shift duty to achieve required smooth and incident free operations within the 12 hours shift rotation.
- Carrying out Log Out and tag Out (LOTO) during corrective maintenance and issuing of work permit. Systems: Yogogawa DCS Control, GE Mark vi Turbine Control, GE Frame 9 Gas turbine operation
I hope to bring in my very best and work towards enhancing timely loading, space management and improve sale if given the opportunity.