Coordinating Research on
o Environmental Toxicology
o Public Health
o Sedimentology and Basin Evolution /Analysis
o Petroleum Geology
o Stratigraphic Reservoir Characterization
o Environmental Geophysics
o Petroleum Geochemistry
A Geology and Mining graduate with a Master of Science Degree in Mineral Exploration and Mining Geology. Ambitious and looking forward to a responsible and a challenging position where my skills, capabilities and training will have valuable application.
A geoscientist with international exposure as well as several research works and a special publication in an international journal of earth sciences.Excellent knowledge of IT and the ability to integrate knowledge, ideas and skills to solve geologic problems across exploration and production functions in both hard minerals and oil and gas.
· Using SibleCRM application to record call data, implement performance standards and provide coaching and performance feedback; conduct performance evaluations for staff members
· Provide input and recommendations to the customer service staff
· Facilitate the communication of information to all CSRs on a timely basis, ensuring understanding and consistency
·Achieve maximum productivity and efficiency of employees on a daily basis, achieving department perform goals for assigned area
· Develop and maintain communications in cooperative and professional manner with all levels of customers
· Achieve one call resolution as well as customer satisfaction
· Responsible for quality improvements that increase quality, productivity and improve service levels
Responsible for managing diary, taking minute of meetings,general support, Making Presentations, arranging transport, handling confidential information, providing education, replying to invitations, taking minutes and general support.
A Geology and Mining graduate with Master of Science Degree in Mineral Exploration and Mining Geology. Made use of ICP-OES and AAS in carrying environmental analysis of the soil, water and vegetation samples for my research thesis in ‘environment and toxicology ‘and a special publication in the international journal of earth sciences
An individual with excellent knowledge ofIT, skilled at using GIS application in geosciencefor map geo-referencing; digitizing, polygonizing and image interpretation as well as Google Earth, SibleCRM, Minsat, Street-smart, SimReg, NVP, word processors, outlook, Spreadsheets and PowerPoint.