• Perform field visits, collect data and perform GIS analysis for hazard identification and risk assessment with a view to proffer measures for disaster risk reduction
• Produce flood vulnerability maps for various states of the country to better identify exposures and facilitate flood prevention efforts
• Contribute to the development of national programs aimed at strengthening and supporting disaster risk reduction and early warning activities in vulnerable communities
• Collect and collate spatial and aspatial data on disasters in Nigeria, analyze such data, produce maps and prepare reports
• Monitor data entered by field officers to ensure regular updates and that all data entered are accurate and geo-referenced in addition to carrying out periodical data cleansing
• Conduct training workshops for NEMA employees across the nation on data collection, usage of GPS and NEMA Disaster Mapping Surveillance website.
1. Developing customers for the bank and following up to ensure customer satisfaction and continuity of business.
2. Risk asset creation and management.
3. Drive existing business to maximize both account profitability and company revenue, while identifying new business opportunity.
4. Resolving customer’s complaints regarding services.