Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic IT firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena. We deliver innovative and exciting products and services to our clients.
We are currently looking for a Psychologist/Researcher, who will be responsible for the creation, standardization and deployment of assessments for various purposes.
- Create, Standardise and Deploy assessments for various uses
- Statistically analyse Norm Groups for benchmarking and analysis
- Provide extensive statistical reports on results
- Manage relationship with test development partners
- Research innovative testing tools for special needs (deaf, blind etc.)
- Advise on best practice on use of CBT (Computer Based Testing)
- Carry out research
- Test theories on psychology and human behaviour
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper Division (2.1) in Psychology from a reputable University.
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain the highest standards of confidentiality