1. registration of eligible voters
2. printing of registration cards for voters
3. technical support such as re-filling ink catridges, backing up systems,charging batteris etc
4. registering of accredited voters
5. counting and recording of votes.
1. following curriculum to teach the senior secondary classes (1 and 2) mathematics and preparing them for the west frican school certificate examination
2. organising extra morals for students
3. preparing the senior secondary class for the cowbell maths competiotion in which the school came out second at the state level
1. Verification of the various sales accounts.
2. Daily inventory of Café needs, streamlining it with income and recommending the purchases
3. Training of Café Assistants on expert usage of MS Packages in collaboration with Mat lab
packages in other to meet the basic requirements to work as assistants in the Café.
1. Production Data management (Update and Analysis of various production reports);
2. Design of production performance and analysis reports;
3. Well Test Potential monitoring;
4. Back allocation of oil produced at the terminals to each producing well to ascertain level of productivity and desired maintenance measures.
5. Use of impact xp software to compile list of maintenance activities to be carried out on producing wells and facilities
6. Well modeling and nodal analysis
7. Analysis of Basic Sediments and Water(BS&W) in crude samples;
8. Vessel Operations and monitoring ( Temperature, Pressure- static & differential, flow rate recording);
9. Well Testing and Production optimization techniques (Water/Gas Injection).
10. Maintenance and general overhauling of flow station facilities
11. Replacing defaulted parts of well head equipments and down hole materials
12. Remedial activities ( acidizing and pig launching)
13. Stock taking of hourly production per barrel.