Graduates Trainee Scheme is an essential part of our career development. It is targeted at developing young dynamic, bright, ambitious and talented Nigeria graduates with strong analytic skills who have the potentials and ability to excel in to excel in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace, and desirous of a career in a world class environment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A HND with Upper Division or Lower Division/Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of a First Class or Second Class, Upper Division in any of the following course from a reputable University.
Business/Finance: Banking & Finance, Economics, and Accounting.
Engineering: Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Civil & Metallurgical
Sciences: Physics , Mathematics
Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, WAEC or its equivalent in one sitting
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years of age as at 31st December 2013
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC, and must have a discharge certificate in hand
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in investment banking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Determination: A can do attitude
- Innovative & Creative
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytic skills