Corporate Member/Public Health Officer
Federal Medical Centre, Birnin kebbi
April 2012 - January 2013 (10 months)
- Participate in ART, TB and immunization clinics.
- Deliver presentations to lay or professional audiences.
- Design or use surveillance tools, such as screening, lab reports, and vital records, to identify health risks.
- Develop or implement interventions to address behavioral causes of diseases.
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.