1. Monitoring Remote Base Station Router for New Incident/Issues using Aviat Network Monitoring Software, PRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher) Network Monitoring Software, Ceragon Polyview NMS (Microwave),PRTG & Whatsup Gold NMS(FWA & Base Station).
2. Daily Incidence Status Report of 4G Base Station Routers & Switches and also FWA using Aviat Network Monitoring Software, PRTG Paessler Router Traffic Grapher Network Monitoring Software(PRTG) , Ceragon Polyview NMS(Microwave),WhatsUp Gold NMS(FWA & Base Station).
3. Identifying, Troubleshooting and Clearing of Various types of alarms on the 4G network with the Aviat Provision Client. e.g. ODU LOST,POWER AMPLIFIER OFF,LOW GAIN,ODU NO HEARTBEAT,POWER RELATED PROBLEMS,BTS NOT REACHEABLE,PLL NOT LOCK, PMP CARD DOWN, GPS ISSUE, SYNCHRONIZATION ISSUE, ACB CARD DOWN, INTERFERENCE ISSUE, SWITCH ISSUE, E.T.C. Determining and Resolution of various Problems/Issues/Alarms that needs the attention of field Engineers
4. Communication of New Incident/Issues to both superior Officer & Field Support Engineers
5. Using Ceragon Ceramap (Microwave) & Aviat Provision Client to monitor with all other network Monitoring Solution & resolving all incidences obtained.
6. Using Whatsup Gold NMS to take the daily PING RESPONSE AVAILABILITY report for the various Base Station.
7. Monitoring and Recording of Traffic on the Base Station using the PRTG (Paessler Router Traffic Grapher)
8. Escalation of Power related problems to Co-locators and monitoring the resolution of the problem.
9. Preparing the daily KPI and SYSLOG report for each base station equipment.
10. Analyzing the status of each subscriber associated with a base station using the ASN SERVER.
11. Identifying NETWORK connectivity status using TELNET, TRACE ROUTE, SHOW IP ROUTE ETC.