· Skilled extensively in research, logical and methodical approach to solving problems; developed during my undergraduate final year project.
· Good analytical ability acquired during degree assessment projects; capable of assessing technologies and willing to challenge assumptions or methods, pre-empt problems and find solutions.
· Able to specify experimental tools, complete analysis of results, summarise findings and make recommendations.
· Excellent speed and accuracy of numerate skills developed during sales work and course assessment at all levels.
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of fundamental computing theories and general programming principles with great attention to detail.
· Programming Languages & OS: CSS, Java, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008
· Applications: Corel Draw, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft Office Word, Access, PowerPoint and Excel.
· Fundamental networking skills,data structures and algorithms.
· Skilled at communicating the technical specifications of a project to members
· Efficient at drafting schedules and planning tasks in orderly manner
· Was previously involved in the successful running of family business.
· Handled managing and forecasting spend, ensuring that work is kept to budget.
· Acquired the ability to guide and direct the appropriate resources to maximize business capture.
· Developed teamwork, scheduling and project management skills which reduced running costs and improved workers overall technical knowledge of the job.
Interpersonal & Team work
· Dealing with customers in office and sales roles.
· Able to interface and coordinate with other departments, clearly communicate ideas and recommendations to a wide spectrum of people and effectively present information.