Customer Service Unit (NYSC)
January 2012 - October 2012 (10 months)
- Ensuring follow up in relation to enquiries made and to personally follow up on customers
Request via phone calls, emails especially as it relates to status of job.
- Ensure proper dissemination of information on products and about the company to customers.
- Handle customers’ complaints with dispatch and ensure appropriate persons are well informed as in the procedure of customer complaint reporting and resolution.
- Maintain and service both existing and new customers
- Creation and maintenance of client database.
- Advice Management on participation in trade exhibition that may impact positively on financial performance of the Organization
- Plan for the resources needed for effective discharge of duties
- Generate weekly report on enquiries, complaints and sales