Project Materials Coordination
Kufre Etim, Jaraner Mooring and Logistics Ltd
July 2012 - Present Day (5 years 1 month)
- Planning material requirements with the project engineer and client; working with the project engineer to ensure smooth flow of the entire project; reporting daily project progress to clients.
- Sourcing for suppliers and negotiating price of materials.
- Purchasing, requesting for materials and assuring material quality.
- Preparation of income and expenditure statement.
- Planning and controlling inventory to ensure the first goods in storage are being used before subsequent ones; creating appropriate materials re-order level to ensure materials are not out of stock, and releasing purchase orders.
- Taking and recording daily stock of materials; ascertaining, maintaining and overseeing the flow, supply and usage of materials.