In this role I had to combine both my sales skills and analytic skills. I source, evaluate/ analyze and manage the implementation of projects. I do this by working out the cost of a particular project to the business, running analysis on its profit contribution (in doing this, I consider our cost of running, implementing these project) while working to strict deadlines.Job Responsibilities
1. Co-ordinate client project to ensure delivery within time, scope and cost.
2. Carry out requirement analysis on new project request from clients to determine key stakeholders with the organization which have direct or indirect influence on a project.
3. Liaise with finance in budget planning and execution for a given project.
4. Request for quotation from various suppliers on materials needed to execute a project.
5. Ensure customer satisfaction by ensuring that clients projects and delivered as at when due.
6. Escalate issues that may impact the project lifecycle negatively to the Enterprise Project Manager.
· Design of church bulletins, posters, banners and all computer graphics works.
· Generation of weekly, bi-weekly and monthly reports of church’s income and expenses (using MS-Excel).
· Design of a database for church members, their contributions and associations within the church (using MS Access).
· Demonstrated exceptional communication skills (written and oral) when writing church reports, minutes of meetings and relating with officers/members of the church.
Designed a blueprint for the church website to enhance interaction of the church with its members and the general public
Duties and responsibilities include:
· Opening customer account
· Managing customer account e.g. balance enquiry, generation of bank statements, monthly reports etc.
· Relating with bank’s customers to ensure satisfactory service delivery.
Signing up customers for e-Banking and ATM cards