BGP/CNPC INT'L NIG LTD
May 2010 - May 2012 (2 years 1 month)
Read field tapes containing Seismic data and check the record length, bad traces, maximum channels & polarity of the traces.
- Send a real time feedback to Observer on Leakages on cables and bad FDU/Sensors to be replaced together with other bad shot records having line breaks, interferences, etc for re-shoot
- Use SPSMS software to edit Source, Receiver & Relation files (geometry file) with Observer’s Log and generates daily Production shots and submits remaining shots to be taken to Observers
Populate the header of the shot record by merging the geometry to the shot records.
- Check geometry on the shot records & correct shots taken on wrong positions to their actual positions after running Liner Move Out flow.
- Check the properties & also test processing parameters on field records prior to application .e.g Frequency content, Amplitudes values, Deconvolution type, Gate length, Noise attenuation filter analysis etc.
- Apply static corrections, Deconvolution, Filtering, Amplitude compensation , Amplitude recovery, Normal move out , Post NMO mute & residual statics on seismic data
- Production of a Brute Stack section in- line using the CMP gathers and improving the Signal / Noise ratio through signal enhancements modules.