AB MICROFINANCE BANK NIGERIA LIMITED
January 2012 - Present Day (5 years 5 months)
- Prepare daily liquidity report.
- Coordinating cash transfer and delivery among the Bank's branches, and between correspondent Banks.
- Responsible for monitoring inflow of funds from refinancers both within and outside the country, as well as handling all loan repayments to refinanciers.
- Daily posting of Purchases and sales invoices.
- Handling of fund transfers to respective client account.
- Preparation of monthly Bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare analysis of weekly petty cash transactions.
- Prepare schedules for remittance of staff Pension, Withholding tax (WHT), Value added tax (VAT) and Pay as You Earn tax (PAYE).