As an Accountant:
- I controlled the payroll.
- Produced month-end accounts for senior management.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Chased late payments and reported bad debts.
- Assist in budget preparation and projected revenue etc.
As a Supervisor:
- I was responsible for overseeing front office operations.
- Handled guest requests and special needs.
- Coordinated guest bookings, arrivals and departures etc.
As an accounts assistant I assisted the team of accountants with junior accounting duties such as:
- Sales order processing.
- Verification of accounts.
- Reconciliation of direct debit mandates.
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment etc.
I saw the advertisement for a job vacancy in your reputable organization on job.naij website and am very keen to apply.
Although I have not previously worked in the oil and gas industry, you will see from my CV that I have good knowledge of basic accounting and general management and administration skills from my experience in the Hospitality Industry where I served as both an accountant and supervisor in a hotel.
Among other things I have good communication skills, an organized approach to work and a pleasant personality. Being a quick learner, I am confident that I could develop in the role to exceed your expectations and I am enthusiastic about playing a part in such a reputable organization.
Thank you for your kind consideration.
Peace Enechojo Onoja.